Job Title: Brand Engagement Executive
Job Location: Manchester
Due to a period of growth Rapport: The People Activation Agency are looking for a Brand Engagement Executive to join our fantastic team.
The successful candidate will have a marketing or creative background and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest for Internal Communications and Employee Engagement.
This is a great role for a marketing candidate looking to spring their career forward within an exciting and growing agency that offers training and genuine development to team players with an ambitious and hard working attitude and first rate communication and IT skills.
To proactively drive audience growth, as well as relevance and awareness of Rapport: The People Activation Agency and its services through ownership, development and implementation of its marketing materials and owned channels.
- With guidance from the Brand Engagement Director be responsible for all the output across Rapport: The People Activation Agency’s owned channels.
- To be self-motivated and proactive in developing marketing materials that build the profile, relevance and awareness of the agency’s offering to it’s target audience.
- Alongside the Brand Engagement Director and Creative team, development and implement exciting and innovative targeted marketing campaigns.
- Work with the team to develop the agency’s CRM system to actively coordinate the marketing and business development process to boost lead generation.
- Manage the data contained within the CRM system.
- To manage your own time effectively in line with company objectives whilst effectively communicating your activity and planning to the Brand Engagement Director.
- To present Rapport: The People Activation Agency to clients and visitors through direct communication in face-to-face conversations, meetings, telephone calls and e-mails.
- To build relationships with Editors and journalists of relevant trade and industry press.
- To identify and schedule brand engagement, marketing, networking, conference and speaker opportunities.
- To provide monthly reports of the agencies performance across all owned channels.
- To ensure all other marketing opportunities are explored.
- To work to deadlines and targets within a specified budget
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake additional duties of a similar responsibility level as and when required.
To apply please send a short covering letter and along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org